Hey there everyone! Welcome to the new #misec website. We have been working on it for quite some time and hope you really enjoy it.
Our goal was to make something, aesthetically and conceptually, that could relate to any person in InfoSec. Our community is built on the involvement of every layer of industry and woven by the commitment of our community. We believe this new website can help foster that relationship and build the #misec from the foundation up.
As you browse the new site, we highly recommend any feedback you have, or better yet, if you have something that you would like to contribute, please get ahold of us!!!! Contributions can involve pictures, editorials, security tips, or anything related to the #misec community. Please contact myself (@taco_pirate), @greenjam94, or any one of the advisors and coordinators located on the new About page. Cheers!
- RT @chaoticflaws: Mark your calendars! 9/12 from Noon to 6pm we will be hosting the #misec BBQ at Kensington Metro Park! https://t.co/dvKHN…8 days ago
- RT @InfoSecAli: Join us tonight @ 7 PM for a discussion with Joe Stocker (@ITguySoCal) around Microsoft 365 Security Best Practices!!! #m…18 days ago
- RT @InfoSecAli: Hope everyone enjoys the 4th! Reminder to join #misec Southfield on July 8th @ 7pm for a discussion with Joe Stocker (@ITg…23 days ago
- RT @ITguySoCal: I'm looking forward to presenting to #MiSec in July. We're going to be covering the top cybersecurity defenses for Microsof…30 days ago
- RT @gondrith: August 10th, join us in #misec for a presentation on threats in Social Media! Information warfare, disinformation, and their…31 days ago