- This event has passed.
#misec Detroit Meeting
January 12 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Doors, Cameras, and Mantraps: Oh, My…
Lockpicking, door bypassing, and physical security are among the more eye catching components of an on premises risk assessment. It always draws the most questions and gets the most staff popping over to see what’s going on. I suppose it’s because the physical space is personal, it isn’t digital and hence it draws more focus. I do on premises risk assessment and I want to tell you a bit about how the process goes with my company and share my personal philosophies on how I do my engagements. What I hope to gain is a stronger focus on Physical Security, or PhysSec, in the Cybersecurity domain.
Presented by former DEFCON main stage speaker @31337Magician
- RT @InfoSecAli: We are at LFG in Royal Oak for the #misec #Southfield meetup! Join us!58 days ago
- RT @sherrod_im: We are hiring a PM for emerging threats products. This is an incredible role. The opportunity to design the next evolution…60 days ago
- RT @bmart517: Please join #misec #lansing tonight for a preso on "When Hackers Die" by @zensomancer. Have you asked yourself: "What will ha…67 days ago
- RT @gondrith: Going live with some MiSec Jackson. Tonight we are joined by @NoBeardEcho6 with a talk on threats in Social Media! Informatio…74 days ago
- RT @OWASPOaklandCt: Quarterly meeting tonight 7pm EDT https://t.co/7opeG4dvI279 days ago