GrrCON is an information security and hacking conference that provides the Midwest InfoSec community with a fun atmosphere to come together and engage with like minded people. GrrCON is relatively small with around 1,500 attendees to allow for those things other events leave out. Whether you are a Fortune 500 executive, security researcher, industry professional, student, or a hacker, you will find something for you at GrrCON.
#misec speakers include J Wolfgang Goerlich, Joel Cardella, InfoSystir, Zee Abdelnabi, Hilary Louise, Ray Davidson, and more. Also, come see us at the #misec booth. While you’re in the sponsor area, visit the MiC3 booth to learn more about the Michigan Cyber Civilian Corps.
After seeing some talks, be sure to check out some of the villages. There are four villages this year; open hacking, IoT, car, and enterprise (formally the CTF equipment). There will be other CTFs as well if you’re interested in that.
It’s an HP Lovecraft theme this year, costumes are encouraged! So toss off the black hoodie, put down the red crowbar, and Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtag.
- RT @chaoticflaws: Mark your calendars! 9/12 from Noon to 6pm we will be hosting the #misec BBQ at Kensington Metro Park! https://t.co/dvKHN…8 days ago
- RT @InfoSecAli: Join us tonight @ 7 PM for a discussion with Joe Stocker (@ITguySoCal) around Microsoft 365 Security Best Practices!!! #m…18 days ago
- RT @InfoSecAli: Hope everyone enjoys the 4th! Reminder to join #misec Southfield on July 8th @ 7pm for a discussion with Joe Stocker (@ITg…23 days ago
- RT @ITguySoCal: I'm looking forward to presenting to #MiSec in July. We're going to be covering the top cybersecurity defenses for Microsof…30 days ago
- RT @gondrith: August 10th, join us in #misec for a presentation on threats in Social Media! Information warfare, disinformation, and their…31 days ago