GrrCON is an information security and hacking conference that provides the Midwest InfoSec community with a fun atmosphere to come together and engage with like minded people. GrrCON is relatively small with around 1,500 attendees to allow for those things other events leave out. Whether you are a Fortune 500 executive, security researcher, industry professional, student, or a hacker, you will find something for you at GrrCON.
#misec speakers include J Wolfgang Goerlich, Joel Cardella, InfoSystir, Zee Abdelnabi, Hilary Louise, Ray Davidson, and more. Also, come see us at the #misec booth. While you’re in the sponsor area, visit the MiC3 booth to learn more about the Michigan Cyber Civilian Corps.
After seeing some talks, be sure to check out some of the villages. There are four villages this year; open hacking, IoT, car, and enterprise (formally the CTF equipment). There will be other CTFs as well if you’re interested in that.
It’s an HP Lovecraft theme this year, costumes are encouraged! So toss off the black hoodie, put down the red crowbar, and Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtag.
- RT @Nullspace: #misec #owasp OWASP Oakland County is looking for speakers. DM me if you have a talk you'd like to give. If your remote and…5 days ago
- RT @spapjh: Our next #misec event is a special one! Join us for free food and drinks at the Metropolitan Bar + Kitchen. This event is open…5 days ago
- RT @spapjh: Next @MiSec Detroit social event: Wednesday, November 9th ️ 6:30 to 8:30PM Jolly Pumpkin If you are an infosec pro, or i…41 days ago
- RT @_lukeanator_: Join us for the #Misec Jackson social this month at Chase in downtown Jackson May 31st at 6PM! We are not requiring masks…187 days ago
- RT @_lukeanator_: #Misec Jackson socials are starting again! Join us at Chase in downtown Jackson April 26th at 6PM for food and conversati…215 days ago