CircleCityCon is June 9-11 in Indianapolis. Several #misec speakers are on the schedule, including Joel Cardella (The Decision Makers Guide To Managing Risk) and Wolfgang Goerlich (And the Clouds Break).
And you know that threat modeling and security exercises thing #misec is always talking about? Wolfgang Goerlich is doing a 4-hour training class (Building and Running Security Exercises).
There are plenty of training classes and talks to level up your game. Tickets are still available and can be purchased here. The event will be held at the Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel and details can be located here.
- RT @MoonyThinker: #Infosec community! Join #misec #lansing tonight at 7pm/1900 (EST) for a presentation on embedded code in images executin…13 days ago
- RT @MoonyThinker: Just a reminder that next week - #misec #lansing will be hosting our friend @helmutye0 for his amazing presentation on em…19 days ago
- RT @gondrith: We are in need of a speaker for our next MiSec Jackson virtual meetup. Got something you want to talk about, anything cool an…26 days ago
- RT @insidethreatpod: Gas Shortages, Panic and Regulation? Episode 18 is now posted. We are discussing energy sector attacks with @jim_beech…36 days ago
- RT @insidethreatpod: Episode 17 has been posted but we haven't announced it! Check out our conversation with @Nullspace about identity and…38 days ago