CircleCityCon is June 9-11 in Indianapolis. Several #misec speakers are on the schedule, including Joel Cardella (The Decision Makers Guide To Managing Risk) and Wolfgang Goerlich (And the Clouds Break).
And you know that threat modeling and security exercises thing #misec is always talking about? Wolfgang Goerlich is doing a 4-hour training class (Building and Running Security Exercises).
There are plenty of training classes and talks to level up your game. Tickets are still available and can be purchased here. The event will be held at the Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel and details can be located here.
- RT @MoonyThinker: Hey #misec #michigan #infosec #BePrepared friends! This event starts in 15 minutes! See it live streamed here! https:/…yesterday
- RT @bmart517: Please join #misec #lansing tonight for a preso on "When Hackers Die" by @zensomancer. Have you asked yourself: "What will ha…2 days ago
- RT @gondrith: Going live with some MiSec Jackson. Tonight we are joined by @NoBeardEcho6 with a talk on threats in Social Media! Informatio…8 days ago
- RT @OWASPOaklandCt: Quarterly meeting tonight 7pm EDT https://t.co/7opeG4dvI214 days ago
- Heads up: https://t.co/ojCQP1EQ6g24 days ago