CircleCityCon is June 9-11 in Indianapolis. Several #misec speakers are on the schedule, including Joel Cardella (The Decision Makers Guide To Managing Risk) and Wolfgang Goerlich (And the Clouds Break).
And you know that threat modeling and security exercises thing #misec is always talking about? Wolfgang Goerlich is doing a 4-hour training class (Building and Running Security Exercises).
There are plenty of training classes and talks to level up your game. Tickets are still available and can be purchased here. The event will be held at the Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel and details can be located here.
- RT @_lukeanator_: #Misec Jackson socials are starting again! Join us at Chase in downtown Jackson April 26th at 6PM for food and conversati…23 days ago
- We are live in #misec Southfield!! https://t.co/KaPgQnHZSq35 days ago
- RT @InfoSecAli: Join #misec Southfield on April 14th at 7PM for a talk from @8_behr titled "Tales from the [De]crypt Keeper: Lessons Learne…45 days ago
- RT @InfoSecAli: We are at LFG in Royal Oak for the #misec #Southfield meetup! Join us!231 days ago
- RT @sherrod_im: We are hiring a PM for emerging threats products. This is an incredible role. The opportunity to design the next evolution…233 days ago