CircleCityCon is June 9-11 in Indianapolis. Several #misec speakers are on the schedule, including Joel Cardella (The Decision Makers Guide To Managing Risk) and Wolfgang Goerlich (And the Clouds Break).
And you know that threat modeling and security exercises thing #misec is always talking about? Wolfgang Goerlich is doing a 4-hour training class (Building and Running Security Exercises).
There are plenty of training classes and talks to level up your game. Tickets are still available and can be purchased here. The event will be held at the Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel and details can be located here.
- RT @Nullspace: #misec #owasp OWASP Oakland County is looking for speakers. DM me if you have a talk you'd like to give. If your remote and…68 days ago
- RT @spapjh: Our next #misec event is a special one! Join us for free food and drinks at the Metropolitan Bar + Kitchen. This event is open…68 days ago
- RT @spapjh: Next @MiSec Detroit social event: Wednesday, November 9th ️ 6:30 to 8:30PM Jolly Pumpkin If you are an infosec pro, or i…104 days ago
- RT @_lukeanator_: Join us for the #Misec Jackson social this month at Chase in downtown Jackson May 31st at 6PM! We are not requiring masks…250 days ago
- RT @_lukeanator_: #Misec Jackson socials are starting again! Join us at Chase in downtown Jackson April 26th at 6PM for food and conversati…278 days ago